After a record-breaking year in 2023, Chester-le-Eats is back and will take place at Seat Unique Riverside – the home of Durham Cricket.
The event will be held on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th October 2024 – and will be organised by Durham Cricket’s highly accredited Events Team, who are responsible for our international sports, summer concerts, ChesterFest as well as many more successful events.
We aim to attract quality traders and producers from across the region and beyond. We welcome applications from traders who offer quality products that will appeal to our visitors and who meet our environmental criteria.
(Please note that completion of this application does not guarantee your place at the festival. You will receive a confirmation email from our booking agent, Spotty Media Limited if you are accepted).
How to apply
Traders wishing to express an interest in attending Chester-le-Eats 2024 will need to complete this form (below) and attach the required documentation.
If invited to attend, the deposit payment will be needed within 14 days after you have received your deposit invoice (which will outline the payment details). An invoice will be sent directly to the email you have provided.
All documentation and the deposit must be received before your pitch is guaranteed. We will notify traders when final payments should be settled.
Before completing the form, you must read our Terms and Conditions.
Our cancellation terms are highlighted within our Terms and Conditions, please review these carefully before completing your applications. The below costs are for a trader to be pitched for the entire weekend; traders must exhibit on both days of the event.
Retail Pitch (Food, Drink, Gift)
- Indoor: £200 + VAT – 6ft space with trestle table and white tablecloth provided by Durham Cricket Events.
- Market Street: £220 + VAT – Gazebo (not provided) allocation outside the indoor traders in a prime location with high footfall.
Catering pitch (Food and Drink for consumption on site)
- £500 + VAT (electricity included)
- £400 + VAT (electricity/generator provided by trader)
- An up-to-date Risk Assessment
- An up-to-date copy of Public Liability Insurance
- PAT Test Certificate (if you require electricity)
- Gas Certificate (if applicable to your catering pitch
- Food Hygiene Rating